top of page
FILM DELIVERY FOR IN-THEATER SCREENING
What is DCP?
DCP stands for Digital Cinema Package
and is the standard digital format used by theaters. It displays the highest quality
visuals and sound and provides a smooth and reliable workflow.
ALL FILMS MUST REGISTER WITH SIMPLE DCP (no later than April 3rd)
BY FILLING OUT THEIR FORM, DELIVERED TO YOU VIA EMAIL.
IF YOU ALREADY HAVE A DCP:
You must still deliver your DCP files to Simple DCP.
1) Register with the link above
2) Upload your DCP files to them or send them a download link.
3) They will QC it and add it for delivery to the theater. There is no cost to you.
4) Simple DCP will determine if the received DCP is compatible with the theater's system.
IF YOU NEED TO CREATE A DCP:
Simple DCP offers a 20% discount to all our festival filmmakers and a guarantee for the quality and playout of your film in any theater system.
Plus, your film stays archived with them and can be used to send to future festivals.
* You are not required to use Simple DCP to create your DCP but be advised of the following: The exhibition systems in use at our festival are known to be incompatible with DCPs made using the Quvis Wraptor Plugin for Adobe products. DCPs found to be created using this software will be summarily rejected.
DON'T HESITATE TO ASK:
The staff at Simple DCP is extremely knowledgeable and friendly. If you have any questions, feel free to contact them. https://simpledcp.com/
bottom of page